1. Getting to sign up/apply for anything with a “must be 18 or over” qualifier.
2. Getting to sign up for anything that requires me to be 18 or over without having to change my birth year.
3. Choosing to still use a fake birth year for privacy reasons anyways.
4. I have to use Outlook for my work email, which is shocking to me, being raised on Macs and the generation of Gmail.
5. I have a work email address in the first place.
6. Being able to say “yes.”
7. Being able to say “no.”
8. Understanding that my mistakes have greater repercussions.
9. Feeling like my successes mean more.
10. NOT writing blog posts that contemplate whatever stage of life I may or may not exist in.